This inspirational eco-photographic safari and workshop focuses on the most breathtaking landscapes of the south-eastern part of the Namib Desert. We will also spend some time with the wild horses, and if we are lucky with two zorses!
We will travel in my Land Cruiser and stay in lovely lodges along the journey.
Bring your DSLR digital camera with 2-3 lenses, a good tripod, a release cable/remote, and your laptop. I personally use LightRoom Photoshop with Google/Silver-Efex plugin for HDR.
I must be very strict when it comes to travel bags and can only allow 1 medium soft travel bag, 1 camera bag and 1 laptop bag per person.
Participants need to be reasonably fit for their own comfort as the days are long and climbing dunes requires extra effort.
Participants must arrive in Windhoek and we will end the journey in Luderitz.
- Dates : Dec 2015 (exact dates to be confirmed)
- Itinerary : Windhoek to Luderitz via Namib desert
- Group : min 2 - max 3 people + myself
- Price : R22500 pp (sharing)
- Includes :
- 8 nights full board accommodation in 4-star lodge (sharing)
- all transportation in comfortable Toyota Land Cruiser
- 9-day photographic safari workshop
- Options :
- hot air balloon safari with champagne breakfast @ R4200 pp
- Excludes :
- alcoholic drinks
- visa for Namibia
- flight to Windhoek/Luderitz (best prices below are for information only)
- from Johannesburg : +/- R3200
- from Cape Town : +/- R4000
Itinerary - 1500 Km - 9 days
Windhoek - Namib Desert Lodge (2 nights) - Sossus Dune Lodge (2 nights) - Namtib Lodge (2 nights) - Eagles Nest Lodge (2 nights) - Luderitz.
Note that the places to stay may be subject to change.
Please leave your comments below.